- Tier to Azure Blob and back:
- Automatic data Tiering to Azure Blob with Cloud Storage Pools
- Frees up on-premises object storage
- Azure Archive Storage tier is fully supported by the latest release of StorageGRID
- StorageGRID SG1000 1U admin node & load balancer
- All flash object storage based on EF570 & SG6024
- Multi-shelf appliances with SG6060 for high density & low cost scaling to 400PB in one single namespace
- Veeam & Rubrik now support StorageGRID
- Microsoft SQL Server Big Data Clusters with NetApp StorageGRID
- How to set up SG in Kubernetes Cluster
Cloud Storage Pools, combined with the StorageGRID industry-leading data placement policy engine (ILM policies), enable your business to automatically and intelligently move only the data that needs to move to one or more clouds. Cloud Storage Pools can be based on buckets, applications, or tenants or at the individual object level (based on metadata key and/or value pairs).
Continue to read
Am I missing something?
Please let me know in the comments below!
If you spotted an error, please let me know personally 😉
Opinions & observations are my own, and not official NetApp information. This post contains future looking statements and may contain errors. If you have spotted an error, please let me know.